The Assistant Director of Advising is one of the best resources when it comes to planning and other academic concerns. This person can:
- Help you answer basic registration and curriculum questions
- Help you plan a workable schedule for the semester
- Teach you how to use UD's online resources such as UDSIS and Courses Search
- Help you know the major curriculum
- Talk about being a major in our department
- Answer questions about workload in different classes
- And much more to help you develop the tools for you to take charge of your own success!