Our campus continues to monitor the ongoing worldwide outbreak of COVID-19. We are taking a proactive approach in the UD Psychological Services Training Center and would like to share a few key piece of information with you. Should we experience disruption of services-as-usual, we will do our best to continue offering therapy and assessment to our clients.
· If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, chest pain), please stay home and make an appointment to see your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
· You will not be charged any late or cancellation fees if cancelling due to illness.
· If you're ill or advised to stay home, please contact your therapist to discuss treatment options. The clinic phone number is 302-831-2717.
· Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are located in the clinic foyer. We would appreciate if you would please use hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you arrive. Please do not hesitate to let your therapist know if you need either and see that they are not available.
UD recommends that everyone take preventive actions to stop the spread of germs, including:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
· Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
· While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
· Get your yearly flu shot to prevent complications.
For more information about protecting yourself and others, please visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
For UD updates regarding COVID-19: https://www.udel.edu/home/coronavirus/
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your therapist or our clinic team with any questions or concerns.
The University of Delaware PSTC Team