The peer advisors meet with students during daily office hours and
organize panels about career options and graduate school
admissions. The peer advising team is a group of advanced undergraduate
students who are trained to:
- Help you answer basic registration and curriculum questions
- Help you plan a workable schedule for the semester
- Teach you how to use UD's online resources such as UDSIS and Courses Search
- Help you know the major curriculum
- Talk about being a major in our department
- Answer questions about workload in different classes
Peer advisors CANNOT add you to closed classes (see the Assistant
Director for that) and they cannot give advice about graduate school or
careers (see your faculty advisor or the Director of Advising for that).
All of these advisors are majors in our department, but they have
specialized interests and backgrounds.